Steps to earning a ticket:
1. Make a deposit with 10bet.
2. Wager on minimum odd of 1.20 each day to get a ticket into the EPL Lucky Draw.
3. The more tickets you earn the better your chances are of being a winner.
Check the number of tickets you have earned so far.
For the bettor.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition period runs from 00:01 GMT 6th August 2022 until 23:59 GMT 22nd August 2022.
2. The competition is only available to customers who have an account with 10bet and are over the age of 18 years.
3. Self-excluded persons may not enter the competition.
4. Minimum turnover required in order to receive a ticket to participate in the EPL Lucky Draw - KES 350.
5. For a bet to be qualifyingIn order for a customer to qualify for a ticket, it the bet must include at least one (1) selection on any EPL game.
6. EPL bets placed after the 1st of Aug also will contribute towards gaining a ticket.
7. Once a customer generates turnover of KES 350 he/she will receive a ticket to participate in the EPL Lucky Draw.
8. Turnover generated on higher odds brings more participation tickets:
• Bets of KES 350 placed on odds between 1.20 and 2.50 = 1 ticket;
• Bets of KES 350 placed on odds between 2.51 and 5.00 = 2 tickets;
• Bets of KES 350 placed on odds of 5.01 or more (5.01+) = 3 tickets.
9. Customers who bet with odds lower than 1.20 will not qualify for the EPL Lucky Draw competition.
10. Jackpot bets, bets on V-League (and simulated reality) and free bets do not qualify for the EPL Lucky Draw competition.
11. Invalid or canceled bets, draw bets and cashed out bets do not contribute to the turnover requirement.
12. Customers can access to check the total number of tickets that he/she has collected. The number of tickets will be updated once per day during morning hours for the duration of the competition period.
13. There is no limitation to the number of tickets a single customer can generate.
14. A customer may not win more than one of the prizes listed below in clause 15, for the duration of the EPL Lucky Draw competition.
15. Customers stand a chance to win one (1) of the following prizes:
• 5x smartphones;
• 25x EPL shirts;
• 10x Cash prizes of KES 8,000 each.
16. Winners will be selected after the end of the promo competition period based on their activity and will be announced on the Leaderboard page on Friday 26th of August 2022.
17. Winners will also be notified via SMS on Friday, 26th August 2022.
18. Winners need to contact the Customer Support team, via our live chat platform on our website, regarding the details of the delivery/collection of their prize. Winners will be required to send the following information including requested documents: Full name, proof of identity, date of birth, email address (in case of such), physical address. Once authentication is complete from our Support team, Customers will be notified via phone call on the details of the delivery/collection of their prize.
19. By entering the competition, Customers agree:
• to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of your name and photographs in such publicity subject to the winners right to decline participation in such activities.
• that 10bet may collect and process your personal information for the purpose of this competition.
20. 10bet reserves the right to suspend customers from the competition due to fraudulent activity.
21. 10bet reserves the right to change bonus prize conditions and /or to vary, suspend or cancel the competition at its own discretion for any reason whatsoever and without notice. In such event you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against 10Bet and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against 10bet.
22. These T’s & C’s are subject to the and the , available on our website, that customers must respect accept in conjunction.
23. By entering and participating and/or accepting any prize, the entrants, participants and /or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold 10Bet, its Directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors harmless from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim and/or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participating in the competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize.
24. Every customer participating in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these terms and conditions, the and the , by virtue of participation.